It was hard work the whole way through, but
(@tlas, apu, drb, fury, mezzendo, plato, psifertex, wrffr)
managed to win it
The other teams kept us on our toes and were very strong players. Teams
- Digital Revelation
- our wives are pissed
- Ad Hoc
Check back here for a possible write-up. CTF is much
, so it may take some time (and masochistic tendencies) to do
a detailed walk-through of the entire contest.
Some fun CTF links from Fury, wrffr:
- C|Net - OMGPONIES, nopsr.us is getting a lot of traffic now.
- AP - who is the "unmentionable" team name? "Our wives are pissed"? That's silly.
- AP mirror - even our team name pwns j00! (note the "mailto" tags generated due to the "@")
- ZDNet - we look like we're getting booked
- Fri Scoreboard - scoreboard while waiting for DefCon to officially start
- Sat Scoreboard, and another - evidence of us being the first to Pwn
- Sat Hacking - wrffr and drb from behind
- Sat Scoreboard - steals like crazy
- Sat Graphs - after attempting to adjust the game for the broken key submission system. And to think we tried to talk them out of it! :)